Mini-Game Collab Mini-Game Collab

yay

its evanHayes not sk8more >:U change it
but its good, after about a year of working on it :)

MrRandomist responds:

/2 =)
yeah it turned out great too bad for errors

Overview Game Tutorial Overview Game Tutorial

tutorial is fine.

tutorial is almost explained correctly,ALMOST. but i recommend learning how to script better yourself before instructing others. i relize your trying to help but honestly,a code that basic should be written better,and i know what im talking about. it just wasnt explained right and the code was sketchy. but i reccomend you look at some tutorials yourself. i dont want to sound like a dick but remember this is my opinion and i dont doubt this will help others and im reviewing this in their perspective as ive been using as for around 3-4 years now. i voted 5/5 for the protection point but i think its more like 3/5 and 6/10 because you put an effort into explaining it instead of throwing code out there :]

Shade041 responds:

Thank you for your review. I understand you don't mean to sound like a jerk. I am grateful for your review. I have checked out other reviews and saw that they just gave you codes to paste here and there without explaining what it does or why it goes there. I tried my very best to analyze what each thing did and also did my best in explaining it. Thank you for protecting it too. =D

Get Off My Planet Get Off My Planet

great.

i loved the game,repetitive but nice. all i can think of is spore. "terraform?" c'mon now. 5/5 , 9/10

Up in the sky Up in the sky

Could use some work

Its ok but it looks like its in beta stages. Your health can go below 0 and you dont die.the stage is far too wide,you can see the background loop. if you go as far back as the meter all shooting animations are not removed and stay there. other than those bugs it has nice graphics and decent but not unique gameplay. 3/5 and 5/10 stars.

Atomic Fly Atomic Fly

eh...

Its, ok but

1.better hitTest
2.better story
3. sound
4. use _currentframe wonce you get the laser beacuse even the dead flys kill you

So overall, it could be much better. 1/5

Tau'ri : Bedrock Tau'ri : Bedrock

so addicted

i loved it!
the character had to be hard to create,im probably going to try to make one like that right now :p
the gameplay was amazing and so where the graphics
but 1 glitch,in level 2 or 3 when you push the rock down the water thing,it got stuck and i couldent get it out,so i couldent continue
but overall 10/5 ;)
well 5/5 but w/e

Ice Pop Frenzy Ice Pop Frenzy

good game

i like this game but i lose intrest
but you should add stuff,like...
1.a more ellaborite background
2.arrow key movement
3.different objects
4.(this would top it all of)mazes and obsticles
and that would be a 5/5 considering it had better graphics

but i voted a 3/5
my first non blam of the day
good job,i hope to see a number 2

The Impossible Quiz The Impossible Quiz

ahhhhh!

why is this sooooo addicting???
great game

Balls! Balls!

oddly addicting

i like it,its addicting,i got the secret touck up in here ;)
addicting game 5/5 i hope to see alot more of these

Red Skies Red Skies

omg! weird

i was playing this game,and im like wow id vote but its already on the front page,but then i pressed the back button and went to the flash portal.So to summerize that up i thought it was already on the front page and it is good enough to be #1

amazing!!!