Happy Birthday Tommy! Happy Birthday Tommy!

GREAT I LOVE IT

its great but since no preloader is there you must wait a good minute even after the first screen pops up,i assume he will update it when he can :]
happy bday lover

psychicpebbles responds:

That was a bit of a problem. Thanks for pointing that out.

Defacing the Lion Defacing the Lion

OMGZ!@!

Austin Da LION Waz SOO CUTE i liked his faic. dis will get on the the front page cuz he was cool,its like tripping on leaves with a lion and his face is covered with a box and its not a kawala but still.

AustinBreed responds:

Oh please, don't compare me to a masterpiece like Tripping On Leaves, you're making me blush. c;

Tripping On Leaves Tripping On Leaves

BRILLIANT

to be honest i wish i had your animation skills, ive been studying the arts of flash animation for several years now and i cannot compete with your mastery of the subject. i bow my head to you and i hope to see more of your masterpieces for years to come.
love,
sk8more()

Mini-Game Collab Mini-Game Collab

yay

its evanHayes not sk8more >:U change it
but its good, after about a year of working on it :)

MrRandomist responds:

/2 =)
yeah it turned out great too bad for errors

Overview Game Tutorial Overview Game Tutorial

tutorial is fine.

tutorial is almost explained correctly,ALMOST. but i recommend learning how to script better yourself before instructing others. i relize your trying to help but honestly,a code that basic should be written better,and i know what im talking about. it just wasnt explained right and the code was sketchy. but i reccomend you look at some tutorials yourself. i dont want to sound like a dick but remember this is my opinion and i dont doubt this will help others and im reviewing this in their perspective as ive been using as for around 3-4 years now. i voted 5/5 for the protection point but i think its more like 3/5 and 6/10 because you put an effort into explaining it instead of throwing code out there :]

Shade041 responds:

Thank you for your review. I understand you don't mean to sound like a jerk. I am grateful for your review. I have checked out other reviews and saw that they just gave you codes to paste here and there without explaining what it does or why it goes there. I tried my very best to analyze what each thing did and also did my best in explaining it. Thank you for protecting it too. =D

Get Off My Planet Get Off My Planet

great.

i loved the game,repetitive but nice. all i can think of is spore. "terraform?" c'mon now. 5/5 , 9/10